Friday, October 16, 2015

Culture Comparison (South korea & Mexico)



  I compare South Korea with Mexico.
   

  I don't know well about Mexico.

  As I see the grape, I know Mexico is high level about masculinity and indulgence.

 so, I search about mexico.

 I found that people are going to travel to Mexico should be careful.

because public order is not good and  there are many gangster in Mexico.


The situation is not good as much as the north part region has not governmental authority and

even capital Mexico City also is frequently hit by murder.


rate of indulgence in Mexico is 97%.

  I learned why indulgence of Mexico rate is high.

this explain about many gangster of mexico.

I think because of high indulgence, rate of Long term orientation is low.

 I like mexico food. but i don't know about Mexico.

Through this grape, I can a little know about Mexico.


3 comments:

  1. I saw article of drug gangster group in Mexico.They murdered whole family by hanging them in front of their village only because they didnt pay unresonable and forcing payment to gangsters. This is insane and horrendous even though now is 21th century!! I agree that high rate of indulgence could lead to fosterage of gangsters. In spite of high rate of indulgence, Mexico doesnt have high rate of individualism. In my book this is interesting point because high rate of indulgence normally follows high level of individualism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think that part! I pointed to masculinity and indulgence. but, after reading your opinion, I know the part is interesting. usually, because of many gangster, individualism is high. why is mexico low rate of individualism..? I also wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete