Friday, November 6, 2015

Vision of Humanity : Global Peace Index


Last class we compared global countries with global peace index. 
I checked index of  'Security officers&police' 



First of all, South Korea is peaceful than other countries. I think it is very reasonable because I guess Security officers&police means that public order or public peace. We have many 24-hour stores and detailed CCTV systems. And I think it is most important thing, we CANNOT bring gun! and if we are normal people, we cannot encounter Drugs. Also, our cities have many police station. 
So, I think these things make South Korea peaceful.  

However,
I was surprised at figure of Russia and France.


Till now, I know Russia is more ordinary and peaceful than France. But, it is a mistake. The reason why I think so is because I heard Russian do something strictly, meaning they observe the law very well. Also, when I was in France as a exchange students, French can touch Drugs very easily. and they have really small number of police station. At night, there are only dangerous people, no good people! French tend to ㅣlook down upon the Asian girl. Thus, I think France have to be more figure than other Europe countries such as Germany.   

No comments:

Post a Comment