Saturday, November 7, 2015

Vision of humanity : Homicide

 
In last class, we discussed about global peace index.
I compare South Korea with Brazil about Homicide.


I know that Brazil is dangerous nation.
But, I don't think that Homicide rate of Brazil is very high.
I am more surprised that Homicide rate of Brazil is constantly very high from 2008 to 2015. 

I find about Homicide rate of Brazil.
Last year, only 57,000 murders and fatal and injury cases occurred.
It say that Incidents took place  about 160 of the daily average.   
Last year, The World Cup hold. So, Safeguard was increased in the nationwide because of increasing tourists.
However, the number of killings has increased by 4.8% compared to 2013.
Incidents by police officers was also increased 37.2% compared to 2013.
one of reasons of many murder in Brazil is perception of Brazilians. 
For the Brazilians, This thinking "the bad guy is natural to dieis  a universal idea.
This rate of Homicide is surprising to me. 
On the other hand,  South Korea is safety place.  
Through this comparing , I am thankful because of living in South Korea.











No comments:

Post a Comment