Thursday, September 17, 2015

Popular pages about other country.

 I choose Japan's popular pages.

 World war, Kimono, Nikon, animation, sushi and festival come to my mind when I think of Japan.

Next, I compared to popular pages about Japan.


(source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Japan/Popular_pages)

 As I expected, it ranked high that related to world war. I was surprised and interested about Bigbang who ranked 14th in Japan’s popular pages because they are famous musician in Korea. Also animation director, Hayao Miyazaki, ranked high. In contrast, Kimono(traditional Japanese attire) ranked 246th and Nikon(Japan’s famous camera company) ranked 271th.  

As above, nowadays in terms of globalization, culture contents are higher influenced than economic or traditional symbols.

 Furthermore, in comparison with Korea, I think Korea’s popular pages have more K-pop star names than Japan. In addition, Japan’s popular pages have more keywords about factors of cultural contents.

2 comments:

  1. I Think your opinion that comparison of kewords is right.
    Korea's pages have so many names of celebrity. but japan is not.
    and I select same topic of yours. but i don't know that you already post this topic.
    after seeing your post, thank you for learning more information and point of view to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your analysis about contents is sharp in observation. Actually, people are influenced by culture contents more than other those. They attract people not only in Korea, but also in many other countries. I read your posting with interest.

    ReplyDelete