Sunday, September 20, 2015

What is your opinion about popular things in France?

Popular pages of the France

 I chose the France because I went France for an exchange student spring semester 2014. Therefore, I’m always interested in France.

When I thinking of France, most of all, I can come to mind "Paris”

And many people including me think Eiffel Tower, Perfume, French Movie, Monaco, and so on.
These things are mostly travel and shopping. Many Koreans think the France is heaven of shopping. Also, they have a fantasy of traveling in France.



However,


Examining this picture, 
we know that many people around the world are interested 
in France about Historical things
; Napoleon, French Revolution, Roman Empire and so on.

It is very interesting thing for me 
because I can catch the mind that we have different opinion point.



No comments:

Post a Comment