Saturday, September 19, 2015

Popular pages of Switzerland


My friend traveled all over Europe during this summer vacation. She said me that Switzerland is the most beautiful in the Europe. After hearing that, I felt interested in  Switzerland. So, I selected this pages.

Before I saw popular pages of Switzerland, I guessed that the most popular search terms are the Alps, cheese and sheep, etc.
 
But popular pages of Switzerland are different from what I expected.
 
 
Celebrity's names of Switzerland is highly ranked like popular pages of many other countries.
The question remains why French language and German language were ranked high. Of course, I know Swiss people speak French and German.
 
 
Alps is the lower ranking than I had expected. And I couldn't find cheese.(I don't know how to find retrieval ranking.) 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment