Friday, September 18, 2015

What comes to mind when you think of the Czech Republic?

Popular pages of the Czech Republic


 The reason why I chose the Czech Republic is next semester I will go to the Czech Republic as an exchange student. Therefore the Czech is one of the most interesting countries for me now.

Think the Czech, most of all think of "the Prague", and so do I.
It is a capital city of the Czech, 
and one of the most beautiful counties around the world.

Also many people think "Prague Castel", 
"Charles Bridge" and so on.

The Czech reminds me of "Communism" 
because the Czech was the communist country.
So its name was "Czechoslovakia" until 1993.


At the cultural aspect, the Czech is popular for "Beer" 
There are various type of beer in the Czech.
"Pilsner Urquell" is a representative of the Czech beer. 




However,  there are only three thinks that I thought on the list.
The Czech belongs to Eastern Europe and
 one of the countries that has been effected by World War 2 with Poland.
Therefore a lot of people searched for World War, Slavs and so on.






No comments:

Post a Comment